Anybody else feel like these TJs cost way more than they're worth?

I liked my current Jeep so much that I bought it twice. I paid $9500 and $9000. :cool:

Boogie, you paid $18,500 for that jeep? That's way more than it's worth! I'm telling your wife! 🤣🤣

Actually, he originally bought it for the $9.5K, sold it, then bought it BACK for $9K. (See Boogie, SOME of us pay attention!)

I paid $17,804 for mine, but that was in 2004 when it was brand new. That comes to just under $900 per year at this point. I think I got good value.

I know that isn't really the question at hand, but to answer that question, I'd say they are worth what the market says they are worth, so my answer would be no, I don't feel they generally cost more than what they are worth.

Had on '05 TJ, ran perfect loved every second of owning it. Two years ago someone took a left into it and Insurance totaled it. Took a while to find a replacement, bought an '04 that had a good frame and body but rest of it has turned into a boat load of work, replaced a lot of parts underneath. I still love having it but I've been doing more work in the last two years compared to the 15+ years I owned the first one.