Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Grab one while they're still available.

M1s at CMP store

I've got a local store here that sells them also. And now that WA is buying into the BS they won't be available here soon. Might see if they are going to have a clearance or try a fire sale and raise the price.

Reactions: diggerwolf
I think you're missing the point. You want to know you're running low not out.

I've loaded enough magazines in combat to know the importance.

I get it - I was being somewhat tongue in cheek. Probably not exactly easy to count rounds fired under such conditions either would be my guess.

And you also get to practice self care when you get a nasty case of M1 thumb.

Oh, THAT would NEVER happen to me...

At least, not until the very first time I cleaned the thing! 🤬

You can get much the same from a Broomhandle Mauser pistol too. Ask me how I know this... ;)

00.png

I get it - I was being somewhat tongue in cheek. Probably not exactly easy to count rounds fired under such conditions either would be my guess.

Believe me you lose count real fast with a 30 round magazine. Some have the windows so you can see what's left but in the middle of it you aren't checking.
For those who've never fired tracer rounds they are a lot of FUN with the right weapon.

Aren't you always running out with a Garand?

Depends on if you have been practicing proper trigger discipline. Compared to modern sporting rifles yep they run dry a lot quicker.

Reactions: reddvltj and Zorba
I've got a local store here that sells them also. And now that WA is buying into the BS they won't be available here soon. Might see if they are going to have a clearance or try a fire sale and raise the price.

Can still get an m1,m14/m1a,m1 carbine in ca so you're good for a while at least. I have my grandpa's m1 carbine from ww2 and would love to get an m1a soon since i have way too many 308 rounds.

I have a couple ww2 mre's and a couple tins of loaded m1 carbine mags too