Anybody up for a random meme dump?

@Apparition , just in case she ever forgets... commit this one to memory!!!
_nc_ohc=muZSO8DDZPYAX-fSZmD&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

It's like my oldest son, that apple didn't fall but a couple inches from the tree. Every bit as crazy as the old man if not crazier.

Of the 4 gen-y kids I raised, 2 of them took on the more undesirable traits of the typical millennial group, the other two (oldest and youngest) hold more traditional values.

Last edited:
I think more like Boomer life. But Gen-x was close. I know some of them still drank out of a garden hose. I know my kids did.

Millennial here, we jumped our bikes without helmets every day practically off 3-5ft jumps and laughed when someone fell/got hurt, brushed it off and did it again. Went fishing after, drank out of the garden hose, played paintball, pegged each other with magnolia tree cones (called them hand gernades) just for fun, and never whined. You were made fun of if you did. Time out wasn’t a thing, the spankings hurt and were done with belt or switch. This was true for pretty much everyone I knew in my age group so I have no idea where all the ninny’s came from in my age group, but they didn’t live around here