Anybody up for a random meme dump?

But if I put my signal on and you try to close the gap, I'm coming over anyway.
If you have to brake, you're a douchebag and following too damn close.

You don't have right of way. Embrace the pit maneuver kid 😉. I don't live in a city.and don't drive that way.but if you swerve over and force a wreck or emergency maneuver you deserve what you get

You don't have right of way. Embrace the pit maneuver kid 😉. I don't live in a city.and don't drive that way.but if you swerve over and force a wreck or emergency maneuver you deserve what you get

See the second sentence.

I fear that the younger generation of drivers will learn to take advantage of this "feature", which will lead to unpleasant consequences when they encounter those of us who drive 20+ year old vehicles.

All the more reason I plan on keeping my '06 Dodge diesel. Adding a nice HD 3/8" off road style front bumper will make it all the more enjoyable.... for me at least!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the more reason I plan on keeping my '06 Dodge diesel. Adding a nice HD 3/8" off road style front bumper will make it all the more enjoyable.... for me at least!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Diesels peaked right before def. The hardware is getting better but the smog and cpu crap is out of control

Diesels peaked right before def. The hardware is getting better but the smog and cpu crap is out of control

Def and DPFs can be defeate, but TBH even my 06 has too much electronic control crap going on. When Dodge switched over to the TIPM they ultimately FUKED the consumer. Instead of being able to change out relays when they go bad you're stuck buying a reman TIPM for (minimum) $500 to $600 after market, $1200 from a dealer if they still have them available.

Sadly I'll be getting a replacement for my truck in the not so far off future. I've had to jumper out one circuit already...

Last edited:
Much nicer by you, my brother lives in McLean VA, nice place and Great Falls Park is awesome.

This is a pretty nice area. Taxes are criminal and it Is within commuting distance (if you're willing to put yourself through it) of DC, so we get a weird mix of tractors doing 18mph and DC douchbags doing 80 in a 55.
Fun stuff.
Seriously, I'm generally so zen when I'm behind the wheel that I'm good with either.
Driving in every 3rd world shithole on the planet will change your perspective.
I don't take shit too personal and try not to be too big a douchebag, but I am a licensed professional so don't come at me with amateur douchebag shit!!😅🤣😍

Last edited:
Reactions: cliffish
FB_IMG_1681783008478.jpg

This is a pretty nice area. Taxes are criminal and it Is within commuting distance (if you're willing to put yourself through it) of DC, so we get a weird mix of tractors doing 18mph and DC douchbags doing 80 in a 55.
Fun stuff.
Seriously, I'm generally so zen when I'm behind the wheel that I'm good with either.
Driving in every 3rd world shithole on the planet will change your perspective.
I don't take shit too personal and try not to be too big a douchebag, but I am a licensed professional so don't come at me with amateur douchebag shit!!😅🤣😍

Taxes are nothing compared to here in lower NY, My brother travels all over, lived in China. Russia and travels to every shit hole country, sometimes for fun (Iraq for one) ..like 80-100 countries so far at least.

Reactions: Mhass
Taxes are nothing compared to here in lower NY, My brother travels all over, lived in China. Russia and travels to every shit hole country, sometimes for fun (Iraq for one) ..like 80-100 countries so far at least.

I've seen the world, it's mostly water.😅🤣😂
Drivers ALMOST every erywhere are just selfish assholes. Some are more competent-germany, Israel, japan... think that's it.
The rest make Americans look good, cept NYC! Cheese and RICE! I do hate driving there.
Funny, when I first moved here from Cali, I got stopped 1/2 a dozen times for speeding and didn't get tickets. Officer friendly just told me, "nice truck (72 f350 crewcab), might want to slow down."

I've seen the world, it's mostly water.😅🤣😂
Drivers ALMOST every erywhere are just selfish assholes. Some are more competent-germany, Israel, japan... think that's it.
The rest make Americans look good, cept NYC! Cheese and RICE! I do hate driving there.
Funny, when I first moved here from Cali, I got stopped 1/2 a dozen times for speeding and didn't get tickets. Officer friendly just told me, "nice truck (72 f350 crewcab), might want to slow down."

I hear India is a trip to drive in though..lol