Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Definitely lost respect for Ford when they released this mom car and called it a Mustang. Same with the Bronco Sport. Just call them a different name. SMH every time I see either car.

Though I do like messing with Bronco owners (the one that sort of looks like a JLU). If someone tells me they got a Bronco, I tell them those look like a Jeep Renegade. Then I pretend I don't know what they're talking about when they say there's two totally different Broncos... :p
That's how I feel about four door Wranglers. I don't hate the vehicles, nor the people who drive them. I hate the fact they're called Wranglers. It's offensive.

🤷‍♂️ the first mustangs were secretary's cars. What do secretaries drive now? SUVs.

And remember the wrangler backlash when it came out? "Wranglers are for cheerleaders" and what not.

1686714454347.png

A Russian soldier ran up to a nun. Shaking and out of breath, he begged her, "Please sister, may I hide under your skirt? I'll explain later."
The nun nodded and the soldier crawled under her habit just as two MPs came around the corner.
They asked her, "Have you seen a soldier run by?"
The nun pointed and said, "He went that way."
The two MPs ran off and the soldier came out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough sister! You see, I don't want to be sent to Ukraine! I hope I'm not being rude, but I must say, you have very nice legs!"
The nun replied, "I understand completely! If you had been paying attention and looked a little higher, you would have also seen a great pair of balls and a respectable dick-I don't want to go to Ukraine either!"