Anybody up for a random meme dump?

She's NOT wearing a bicycle helmet, she is wearing a gas mask.

That sure looks to be true.

I'm still trying to figure out the rest of the message it's trying to send. I would think that whoever is only "dressed up like a soldier" would be on the side of the rioting and therefore less likely to have tear gas to begin with. I don't doubt they would use it, or whatever they had, against her regardless of why she's there because they've already proven themselves as not able to recognize their own supporters and have made some questionable mistakes even when they know who is with them. The reference to batons kinda brings it back to the police which obviously aren't soldiers per se but most likely are patriots. Oops! I just re-read that for the 5th time and realized the "bike helmet", not the "tear-gassing" was "to protect her from your batons". I still don't get the rest of it. What exactly is "The kind of person American soldiers killed to protect us from"? On one hand it could be those destroying history like Nazis did and Communists and radical Islamist do. On the other hand maybe it's referring to the law enforcement because they are supposedly too much like Nazis and Communists and radical Islamist.

I had to look up DHS_Wolf. I couldn't find this specific message from him. I did see that he is the acting Secretary of Homeland Security and Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Strategy, Policy, and Plans. Which means I'd be surprised if he texted something that was questionable. Then I looked up Casler_Noel and realized he's probably the author of that BS and either thinks people are too stupid to question his message or is actually that stupid himself. Either way the stupidity level is huge and they all should "Stop it now"!

FWIW, I added an exclamation point to my "Stop it now" because I mean it! If Casler_Noel really meant it he wouldn't have ended his text with a namby-pamby little period, DAMMIT!

There are 3 different pictures.

You are right about that but I see no one dressed as a soldier in the two pictures where bicycle helmets are being worn. I will admit that the guy in black might be with SWAT but that's not a soldier. I also wonder how we know any of the helmet wearers are moms and if they are, who is watching their kids?

Reactions: lowranger
1595864997688.png

Ok gotcha!! I must have just misinterpreted what you meant.. 👊
Noel Casler seems to be a jilted ex celebrity apprentice who made some headlines bashing Trump in a stand up comedy routine a couple years ago. His gootube views are in the 6K range, so not exactly trending....
Also has donated to the Democrats. That’s the left I was referring to.

For fuck’s sake. Is it too much to ask that threads don’t turn into political/coronavirus dickwaving contests?

Get a grip or take that shit back to Facebook where it belongs.

Reactions: quaywe and Tomcat
Where were you 866 post ago?

I haven’t been following since the beginning. I added my post and then read backwards from there.

It didn’t take long for me to start rolling my eyes.

I’m just sick of bullshit creeping into forums that I visit specifically to escape bullshit. It’s insufferable and never-ending.