Anybody up for a random meme dump?

4547C784-FB2D-44D6-B7A1-D25C0C08E131.jpeg

What's the difference of a BMW and a Porkily pine? A Porkily Pine has it's pricks on the outside.
As a BMW driver, I agree. I definitely drive like a dick in traffic, having giant brakes that are way larger than I'd need on the street certainly helps. :LOL: Then I get in the TJ and almost roll through my first stop sign forgetting it has almost nothing for brakes in comparison.

As a BMW driver, I agree. I definitely drive like a dick in traffic, having giant brakes that are way larger than I'd need on the street certainly helps. :LOL: Then I get in the TJ and almost roll through my first stop sign forgetting it has almost nothing for brakes in comparison.
Someone needs to get some BMB on their TJ

That's funny you say that because while stationed in Germany the second time I worked with German troops and they had sayings for BMW drivers about how they drove.

Reactions: jeepguy03
This is true. The fact that you can’t get most of them in manual transmissions says it all.
That's only in the wimpy United States. Europe is different. But there's a degree of truth to this - Mercedes is more about reliability and safety, vs. "sporting" as BMW is. Never mind that Mercedes reliability has gone completely in the toilet with all the electronic crap.

Reactions: BugoutJeep
I will say they drive nice, and make good luxury cruisers, just not for me. I'd rather rip down curvy back roads.

Yep, they are great cars for their intended purpose, but as far as performance driving goes, BMW has them beat ten fold.

That's only in the wimpy United States. Europe is different. But there's a degree of truth to this - Mercedes is more about reliability and safety, vs. "sporting" as BMW is. Never mind that Mercedes reliability has gone completely in the toilet with all the electronic crap.

They both have crappy reliability. I've owned more BMW M cars than I car to count, and I can say that I'll never, ever, ever own a BMW again. They nickel and dime you to death and rarely ever go without some sort of light popping up on the dash.

But for the short time that they do work without any lights, they are amazingly fun cars to drive. The Germans certainly do know how to build great driving cars, the problem is that like almost everything German, they tend to over-engineer the crap out of everything, thus making them exceptionally un-fun vehicles to work on.

Reactions: HardSell