Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Really? Because I have stopped being amazed or even mildly surprised at the ability of people to post a 100% false meme, then defend it with no basis in fact or US law because they don't like an assholes personality.
Then come back and double down on their incorrect statement because someone disagreed with them and replied with a fact based assessment of their incorrect statements.
Nowhere in that article is there a legal statement that "the Trump family is nit allowed to operate a charity in NY."
Mismanaged funds-yep. Hammered by a political appointee judge in arguably the most leftwing state in the union-yep. An asshole (an effective, America loving asshole)-yep.
Prohibited by law drop operating a charity in NY-nope, charged with criminal theft from a children's cancer charity-nope.
Except for a brief mention I won't express the "whataboutism" of Hillary's CRIMINAL classified material handling or the Clinton foundations rape of Haiti, or "10% for the big guy", or money laundering in the art field by the admitted child molesting drug addiction, child support dodging son....
But you do you.
I think we need to re-name this bash a liberal theme… @Chris, can you hook up a guy this Christmas season?

Back to funny memes!
1639931879963.png

I'm seeing that as sarcasm.

Using The New York Times in your post to back up your meme post shows that. Especially when they have avoided so many articles that would make others all butthurt by actually reporting the facts about your so called leader biden and his fam.

And I'm not saying he didn't win, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but there's no way he's leading, he's just the curtain in front of the wizards.
First off I’m not here to waste more time defending a meme. Certainly not here to defend the current admin. The last 6 years have been disappointing imo.
It was just a random meme I came across I found funny giving how many people think they (T) do no wrong. If others don’t find it funny fair enough. Move on.
Second, It’s a news article stating the fact that the T fam did misuse charity funds and training required for the T fam before they can be involved in more charities. If they are still allowed then the meme is inaccurate on that part. But again it’s a meme just showing how awful they are. If B is caught stealing money I’ll post the same meme with that family. I’m not on either team. Also there’s many other news articles declaring the same final outcome. If NY is bias that doesn’t change the facts on the misuse.
And let’s definitely not get on the whole election thing. T won in 16. No fraud. B won in 20. No fraud.
And with that gents it’s time to be productive and get some stuff done.
Hope you all have a great day.

Next person who posts a political meme in this thread will have their account suspended for a week.

If you want to post political memes, they belong here:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/political-meme-dump.39564/
I don’t want it this way, unfortunately there’s a lot of people on here with thin skin who complain any time something turns political.

Please just do your part and help make my life easier.

Next person who posts a political meme in this thread will have their account suspended for a week.

If you want to post political memes, they belong here:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/political-meme-dump.39564/
I don’t want it this way, unfortunately there’s a lot of people on here with thin skin who complain any time something turns political.

Please just do your part and help make my life easier.
well shit, that is half of my available humor