Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Gonna get your tj forum privilege revoked
Pretty sure Chris has the authority on that one App.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now had you said internet privilege...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

200.gif

It went up 60 cents per gallon here over the weekend. $4.89/gal at one of the gas stations. Close to double what it was 2 years ago.

Edit: It would seem that price gouging is going to be the theme this year. This morning (3/9/22) As I made my way through town it seems fuel prices jumped another 25 cents per gallon across the board at all the gas stations. Diesel is now $4.99, $5.24, and $4.89 per gallon respectively...

Something tells me we're going to see >$10.00/gal before this is over with...:mad::mad::mad:
I’m in San Bernardino. I had to run into Orange County today, I saw prices from $5.35 to $6.09 for diesel. OC had better prices THIS MORNING. Dunno about tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: B252 and reddvltj
I’m in San Bernardino. I had to run into Orange County today, I saw prices from $5.35 to $6.09 for diesel. OC had better prices THIS MORNING. Dunno about tomorrow.
We've always been $1.50 to $2.00 per gallon so cheaper than CA prices across the board, so this is disturbing to say the least...