Anybody up for a random meme dump?

1647042415318.png

Many, MANY years ago, the grocery store we went to regularly would re-arrange every 2 or 3 months whether they needed to or not. Drove us both nuts! Contrast to my wife's childhood grocery store - we went to it when we were in her town (different state), looking for a particular type of salad dressing that wasn't available in California. She went right to the correct aisle, correct shelf, and there it was - just like it had been 20 years before. *THAT* is the way it should be!

Many, MANY years ago, the grocery store we went to regularly would re-arrange every 2 or 3 months whether they needed to or not. Drove us both nuts! Contrast to my wife's childhood grocery store - we went to it when we were in her town (different state), looking for a particular type of salad dressing that wasn't available in California. She went right to the correct aisle, correct shelf, and there it was - just like it had been 20 years before. *THAT* is the way it should be!
Believe me it irritates the SHIT out of me when they rearrange stuff at the store. But it is funny that we let little shit like this bother us when there is more important things to worry about.