Anybody up for a random meme dump?

GMDBdlUboAEshkK?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

I have an employee who believes this 100%. The office gets a bit "performative" if he goes a bit too long between showers. And, no, I'm not kidding. If only I could concentrate 100% on the business at hand, instead of performing the duty of people's mothers, I could actually find time to start my epic LJ build...

I have an employee who believes this 100%. The office gets a bit "performative" if he goes a bit too long between showers. And, no, I'm not kidding. If only I could concentrate 100% on the business at hand, instead of performing the duty of people's mothers, I could actually find time to start my epic LJ build...

1714142822488.png

Headline is true but misleading: He didn't die because he washed, he washed because he was dying.

This is exactly why my wife won't let me drive anymore. Every trip there would eventually be a gasp or scream. Also doesn't like how fast I drive. Definitely a back seat driver and that makes me angry quickly. After me screaming back at her and a few arguments, she finally decided she was going to drive EVERY TIME.

This is exactly why my wife won't let me drive anymore. Every trip there would eventually be a gasp or scream. Also doesn't like how fast I drive. Definitely a back seat driver and that makes me angry quickly. After me screaming back at her and a few arguments, she finally decided she was going to drive EVERY TIME.

The GF hates how I drive but refuses to drive when we go anywhere together
So, I drive, she complains and everyone is happy 😊

I’m in the exact same boat. She hates my driving and I hate her complaining so we switched. The way I see it, this way I can drink anytime we go out. 🤷‍♂️😆