Anyone decorating the TJ for the holidays?

Found these nifty super reflective magnets on Amazon. Look like they're lit up and flickering at night if there's any light nearby.
20191129_104035.jpg
20191129_104046.jpg

Reactions: RussTJ
No, mines already Red. I think that’s good enough.

9C035526-E6D4-44EC-B582-FA75546E2677.jpeg

Reactions: psrivats
I put a lit wreath on the front grill. Pretty funny how many people ask how I get away with it without driving the batteries down. Lol. They run on 3 AA batteries & will probably run for 3 or 4 Decembers before they die.

Reactions: Zaythedad
Well I wasn't planning on putting anything on the Jeep, then when I got out of the gym a friend had put a wreath on my windshield. (Yes I moved it)
wreath2.jpg

We have participated in our local Christmas Light Parade for two years now with a similar setup. My wife runs a Preschool so we try and involve the kids and parents in as many local activities as possible.

We have about 1500 LED lights running off of a large inverter. I don't remember off the top of my head how many amps the lights pull but I remember it being surprisingly low.

IMG_6095.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

Today is my city's Christmas Parade. My jeep club always enters, but it has been raining 0.5" per hour since about 4 am with continued steady rain forecast through the evening.

Maybe I'll decorate my jeep next year. ;)

That’s cool👌 My city just had our city parade yesterday and I was thinking it will be real nice if I can have a couple of Jeeps in the parade. One day.

Reactions: Zaythedad