Anyone else having trouble with checkout at Savvy Offroad?

twistedlv

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I want to order control arms , CE-9100sa specifically. But I tried last week and their checkout page just gave me a never ending 'processing' circle.
I thought that maybe there was a problem with my CC so tonight I tried it with paypal with the same result. I've heard that their shipping is sketchy, but you would think that they would at least like to get payed! LOL.
C'mon Savvy, shut up and take my money!

ETA: Sorry Chris, somehow I posted this in off-topic as well.

I placed an order for the same control arms about a month ago with no problems and Savvy pretty much shipped it within 1-2 days. Last week after placing two orders, I received an ambiguous error message that did not appear to be fatal on the confirmation page. (Not unusual for “home grown” e-comm sites.) The charges did process and clear successfully so I’m not too worried about it but I have not received any shipment confirmations yet.

I would think that Gerald is at KOH and possibly most of the staff.. I learned not to order any products this time of year..

I ordered some control arms couple weeks ago and got an error code also. I checked my card charges and it had been charged, a day or so later I finally got an order confirmation, they shipped out a couple days later,

I used their site recently too. And got the eternally spinning circle too.
The issue was the form defaulted to check the "shipping address" option as if my billing and shipping addresses were different. I unchecked that and it processed fine. Then got an email from them the following day that the order was being processed.

Reactions: twistedlv and JMT
I used their site recently too. And got the eternally spinning circle too.
The issue was the form defaulted to check the "shipping address" option as if my billing and shipping addresses were different. I unchecked that and it processed fine. Then got an email from them the following day that the order was being processed.
What'd you buy? 😜

Reactions: Airjunky
Hey Jeremy, long time, no see.
Had an issue coming down RedCloud creek a few weeks ago. Dented the hell out of the oil pan. Luckily it didn't puncture it!
So I replaced the oil pan and put a skid plate under it.
Hey Bill, yeah, long time no see. You should see my oil pan! Been a long time since I dented it real bad. I guess I look at it now as "more clearance." Love to see that armor sometime. I still don't' have the transmission skid to tie in to the TCase skid.

Reactions: Airjunky