Anyone have a Nissan Titan XD with the Cummins?

You going aluminum or steel?

I'm liking the Skirted aluminum but the non skirted would be more practical for what I do and having to run chains

View attachment 265606View attachment 265607

Thinking aluminum. It’s double the price but I’d like to keep it lighter and the look next to the blue would rock.

The skirted ones are nice. I’d love the storage. Need to figure out if they would work with the super singles without clearance issues.

Reactions: reddvltj
Also, aluminum Stazworks double beadlocks and Goodyear 335/80/R20’s.

DBL recommended 6.17 gears, they are the only company making the gears and it restores factory specs. Thinking I might throw at least a rear locker in it.

16,500 winch and bumper. I see a few guys bought PSC Ram assist kits, doesn’t sound like a bad idea with that much tire and wheel. They measure about 41.5” and 14” wide.

• USA Proud
Wife isn’t impressed as much as I am. I haven’t told her the total bill yet. 🤫

I normally would just do it all myself but DBL in Texas has done enough and I can’t do the body work. So I think ill just farm it out to them and fly out and drive it home.

• Haha
Also, aluminum Stazworks double beadlocks and Goodyear 335/80/R20’s.

DBL recommended 6.17 gears, they are the only company making the gears and it restores factory specs. Thinking I might throw at least a rear locker in it.

16,500 winch and bumper. I see a few guys bought PSC Ram assist kits, doesn’t sound like a bad idea with that much tire and wheel. They measure about 41.5” and 14” wide.
I've been looking at the Power wagon for my mail route but, now you got me wondering if I couldn't find a 5500 ram c&c for less and have lockers and singles put on it:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Rick Flair
I've been looking at the Power wagon for my mail route but, now you got me wondering if I couldn't find a 5500 ram c&c for less and have lockers and singles put on it:unsure::unsure::unsure:

And you can get a 5500 with the 6.4 hemi.

I do like the fact of the huge frame, much larger steering, brakes and axles.

Just seems for the money….if you can insure and license it like a personal truck, it makes sense.

I still need to call MO DMV to verify this. Here in OR, I’d be GTG.

The Cummins Nissan Titan apparently just disappeared with very little fanfare.