Anyone have a Sierra Off Road soft top?

B B

Anyone have this top? Any good?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DR1544Q/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Just put on the soft top and I'll kill myself if I drive around with this thing. Can't see nuttin! Don't know what happened to it came this way form the previous owner. Side windows are almost as bad as the back. Tried a couple cleaners but no go. Might try the polish kit mentioned in other threads.

IMG_0335.jpg IMG_0336.jpg

On a good note, picked up a used tube bumper off craigslist, cleaned er up and painted and threw er on.
IMG_0328.jpg

Anyone have this top? Any good?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DR1544Q/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Just put on the soft top and I'll kill myself if I drive around with this thing. Can't see nuttin! Don't know what happened to it came this way form the previous owner. Side windows are almost as bad as the back. Tried a couple cleaners but no go. Might try the polish kit mentioned in other threads.

View attachment 41914 View attachment 41915

On a good note, picked up a used tube bumper off craigslist, cleaned er up and painted and threw er on.
View attachment 41916

I’ve heard from a lot of people that have that top, and everyone seems to really like it. Hard to beat the price, and the reviews look good too.

Reactions: B B
I used Chemical guys "V" compound line with a DA polisher and it made a world of difference on my back window.....next time I will start with the most aggressive compound V32 and work my way up to V38 to get out the deeper scratches.

Reactions: dmatt13 and B B
Looks like someone cleaned the windows with something they weren't supposed to..... probably why they gave it to you. They certainly don't come that way from the factory LOL

If it's really the heavier sail cloth, then not a bad deal. I'd be cautious of less expensive tops. they are usually the thinner 23 oz. material with no inner liner to help with buffeting. I picked up a Barricade top from Extreme for $99 on a Xmas special. Fit was ok, but it is noisy as heck.