Anyone have any experience with Circuit Board Medics?

1515art

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I picked this up on another forum a regular posting member there he was recommending this to someone with an expensive metal detector that needed a new circuit board at $2200. He used them in the past with good results and I’m going to try them out on my pool heater controller that is no longer available for purchase. Anyone have any experience with this business, I did a quick google search and they are 5 stars.

checking their website it looks like they specialize in automotive as well as many other applications it appears the do vehicle computers I’m wondering if this is an additional source for some of our components?

https://circuitboardmedics.com/

Reactions: Blondie70
Never heard of them before, but it looks like they are a reputable place from what I see.

Circuit Board Medics is the go to shop for repairing the Ford SuperDuty compass/MPG display (notorius for solder failures)
I've even used them for the display board on my double oven
I've never heard anything bad about them

I used them on my Maytag fridge. they repaired the Circuit board and shipped it back very quickly with great work. (y)

I had them repair my cluster on my 2005 Superduty. Fixed the original issue, came back with the E-Brake light on. Sent it back, brake light was out but half of the light on the speedo was out. Was tired of sending it back (a week without the truck).

But, they would have definitely fixed the issue had I sent it back.

Damn. I could have used them when I was trying to repair some surface mount caps on my old Korg Concert piano. I pride myself in my soldering skills but I butchered that job and there are zero replacement boards anywhere online.