Anyone have experience with ShopJeepParts?

Don Ashcraft

TJ Enthusiast
Has anyone had any experience buying parts from shopjeepparts dot com or Z&W Off Road?
I get nervous when shopping for the best price but $50-$100 off retail is hard to pass up. Time will tell because I already ordered an Antirock from them lol. Guess I hoping I didn’t just waste my time trying to save some green.

Did you get your order. I ordered from here over a week ago and zero communication. They also don’t have live support. Just voicemail.

Did you get your order. I ordered from here over a week ago and zero communication. They also don’t have live support. Just voicemail.
I did get it. I had the same concerns because I’m so used to receiving updates, but after a few days I sent them an email and got a response back that my order was shipped.
The order was through ShopJeepParts.com and on the website at the very bottom is the “contact us” link. There’s phone and chat options but I emailed and the responded the same day.
Hope that helps some.

Reactions: defenderu
I did get it. I had the same concerns because I’m so used to receiving updates, but after a few days I sent them an email and got a response back that my order was shipped.
The order was through ShopJeepParts.com and on the website at the very bottom is the “contact us” link. There’s phone and chat options but I emailed and the responded the same day.
Hope that helps some.

i emailed a few times the last couple days and nothing back. We’ll see.

Looks like I got taken on this one. Zero response and about 2 weeks since order and a week since first email. Oh well. Only thing that sucks is i still might get it and its a replacement rear window i really need. dont want to order two.

• Sad
Reactions: Don Ashcraft
Looks like I got taken on this one. Zero response and about 2 weeks since order and a week since first email. Oh well. Only thing that sucks is i still might get it and its a replacement rear window i really need. dont want to order two.
Damn, that sucks. I’m always a little leery when buying on eBay etc. I had ordered an antirock sway bar and paid with PayPal through eBay. I’m not sure if that made any difference or not.
Hopefully you can get the money back.

Same!!! Ordered a part in May and nothing since. I have called, left message. I have emailed and only got the "Someone will call soon" response. NOTHING!! I am disputing charge through PayPal now and left a bad review on BBB. The address on BBB is a home residence. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: Don Ashcraft
Same!!! Ordered a part in May and nothing since. I have called, left message. I have emailed and only got the "Someone will call soon" response. NOTHING!! I am disputing charge through PayPal now and left a bad review on BBB. The address on BBB is a home residence. :mad:

Damn. I don’t know how or why, but I somehow managed to get lucky. Hopefully you get your money back.