Anyone in Georgia need half doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were not gone at 6:10 am. But they are now! I could not believe they were only 45 minutes away.

Now I will find some mirrors and a few small parts then paint them to match my LJ.

20211111_084603 (Large).jpg

SoCalGlide thanks for the tip! I have been looking for some for a while.

They were not gone at 6:10 am. But they are now! I could not believe they were only 45 minutes away.

Now I will find some mirrors and a few small parts then paint them to match my LJ.

View attachment 289849

Now you need some upper window sliders to go on top of those doors! I know someone that'll be in Athens Georgia area for thanksgiving that would love to part with a set of them. CHEAP. $600 new but not even close to that price.

My plan for now is to only use them during nice weather without any uppers. I cannot get my wife to ride with me with the doors removed. She is afraid of being so exposed. So I hope these will make her more comfortable.

However, let me know what he wants for them. I may just get them to keep in the back in case of a rain shower while we are out riding.

Now you need some upper window sliders to go on top of those doors! I know someone that'll be in Athens Georgia area for thanksgiving that would love to part with a set of them. CHEAP. $600 new but not even close to that price.
What color? I’ve got a set of black but I’m changing my top to spice and looking to match. I’d be up for a 3 way swap/sale.

View attachment 289849

I apologize for misleading info. I hit the link and BookFace said the listing had been removed.

What color? I’ve got a set of black but I’m changing my top to spice and looking to match. I’d be up for a 3 way swap/sale.
Is spice more tan or more gray. These look more like faded black or gray. Barely been on the Jeep, most of its life in the box in the garage.

Is spice more tan or more gray. These look more like faded black or gray. Barely been on the Jeep, most of its life in the box in the garage.
Doors are dark tan (old) top is spice (new)

AD76E4CF-A201-4339-891A-50FE460CEA80.jpeg

Looks to be the same color as what you’ve got. This is an old pic with the plastic windows. I’ve got the sliders boxed up in the garage.
B11A8C10-9877-4784-875A-C8CFB539CB27.jpeg

Looks to be the same color as what you’ve got. This is an old pic with the plastic windows. I’ve got the sliders boxed up in the garage.
View attachment 289917
Mine could use a cleaning and a painting similar to how the roll bar covers are painted but are otherwise in good shape. @2busy2work what color did you want and @TJ Jim how much did your friend want for his.

FE9417EF-FB79-44B2-A4AD-06C3FA0D3F22.jpeg

4B86F483-48C9-4DD6-9B3D-866AC49B1006.jpeg

Actually all I want to do is free up my garage space and see them go to a good home. But a trade sounds interesting. Got any thing Jeep related to trade?

I want to get them and will trade them for the black ones. I tried to answer your PM but not sure it worked. Let me know if it did not work and I will ask Chris to allow me to private message you.

Thanks TJ Jim!

My son says the uppers are in nice shape. Since they are not the color Moshe was looking for, I will be keeping them and using them. I hope to get paint soon and will send you some pictures once they are done.

Thanks again, Charlie.

Your son told me about the black yj ! I’m jealous and want to find a deal like that. Glad to hear you can use them, I was ready to do something bad with them. 👹

Reactions: red02tj
Status
Not open for further replies.