Anyone know the rear bumper bolt sizes?

Hey guys, I replaced my rear bumper over the last couple weeks...long story, but I've misplaced the two bolts that go under on the underside of the bumper. The two that are close to the tow hook....actually I think the front bolt goes through the tow hook....anyhow...anyone know what size this bolt is or where I can get 2 new ones?

Hey guys, I replaced my rear bumper over the last couple weeks...long story, but I've misplaced the two bolts that go under on the underside of the bumper. The two that are close to the tow hook....actually I think the front bolt goes through the tow hook....anyhow...anyone know what size this bolt is or where I can get 2 new ones?
03-06 are the same as the pair of bolts at the auto trans skid. 12mm x 1.75 thread pitch, which are also the same as the belly skid bolts. In fact they are the same bolts across all the years except for early 97 which was 1/2-13 and the same as the belly skid bolts 97-02. I only mention the others in case you need to take one in somewhere to match it up and you have an 03-06. Roughly 50mm long will work.