Anyone know what this hole in the tub is for?

dom.robles

Anyone know what this sticker is covering? Really an eyesore it’s there on both sides. It looks like there was a factory fender flare along that line. I can tell there’s about an inch diameter hole behind that sticker but I’m just curious if anyone knows what it is or why it’s there. And if I should pull it off and patch it. If so how would I do that. Kinda worried about taking it off Bc I don’t know what I’m gonna find. Thanks!
162B4BBE-488A-4054-8F40-ADE0E7D77A84.jpeg
A88CA6E7-F112-467D-9AD8-A6E011D91F86.jpeg

inside that hole is the interior of the hump on the passenger side wall at the floor. good spot to shoot up with some fluid film every now and then, depending where you are located.
you don't want moisture in there and i'm pretty sure that's all that is, a moisture barrier.

measure the hole and go to the hardware store and find a plastic plug to fit. if you want the tape gone.

Anyone know what this sticker is covering? Really an eyesore it’s there on both sides. It looks like there was a factory fender flare along that line. I can tell there’s about an inch diameter hole behind that sticker but I’m just curious if anyone knows what it is or why it’s there. And if I should pull it off and patch it. If so how would I do that. Kinda worried about taking it off Bc I don’t know what I’m gonna find. Thanks!View attachment 222982View attachment 222983
My guess is that you'll probably find a hole if you take it off