Anyone looking for new half door shells in Nashville!

Are there mopar oem parts suppliers in Taiwan?

Are there mopar oem parts suppliers in Taiwan?

I was just looking for barstools in Nashville for my niece and came across these,they are buy one get one free at his price,but you would need some doner doors for all the goodies .just thought I’d pass it along,

IMG_4159.png

So in answer to my question that I've asked twice. And you've avoided for some weird reason. Oem Mopar parts are not Made in Taiwan.

Was just trying to acertain if these were oem or not.

So in answer to my question that I've asked twice. And you've avoided for some weird reason. Oem Mopar parts are not Made in Taiwan.

I never said they were oem,I said that key parts were officially licensed by mopar,and that I used one for my passenger side that was too rusty.just trying to help someone get a new set of half doors at a good price.these are NOT mine ,I live in Florida.jeez dude ,did you just want to argue?

I never said they were oem,I said that key parts were officially licensed by mopar,and that I used one for my passenger side that was too rusty.just trying to help someone get a new set of half doors at a good price.these are NOT mine ,I live in Florida.jeez dude ,did you just want to argue?

No. Not at all. I just asked a simple question. "Are Mopar OEM parts made in Taiwan?". And I didn't reply to any single post of yours. I was asking anyone who read this thread.

I found it odd that the listing shows a label of "Mopar. Official Licensed Product.". But then the label on the doors in the pics says "Made in Taiwan.".

I have never heard of any official Mopar OEM products being made in Taiwan. And after looking it up online I see that none are.

So these doors are neither OEM or even an official Mopar part. They are an aftermarket or a knock off.

I was simply trying to protect other members and possibly you. Who when seeing the Mopar logo and claim that they were an official Mopar part. Might be fooled by an aftermarket or knock off part.

If you've bought these before it would be helpful to state that these are not oem. But that maybe you had a good experience with them. Which I am not against at all.

I do think it would be more economical to simply buy a good used set. With all the many trim parts that are needed to complete these. Finding just those for a half door is extremely difficult.

It's not easy to find half doors. Which might mean these are a good option if you already owned a set of rusted half doors. And simply needed the metal skin itself.

But you have to admit that an ad that claims to be selling oem products that aren't oem is sketchy.

If anything I was trying to protect you too. If you were considering them. My apologies if you thought I was dissing you. I wasn't. I was just trying to clearly point out that these are not oem. As the first pic of the ad appears to be trying to state.