Anyone recognize this connector?

RiderofRohan

Supporting Member
During my restoration project, I inadvertently clipped a connecter and FOR THE LIFE OF ME... cant remember where it connects on the vehicle/harness.

(in my defense, I started this project a year ago and didn't snap a picture for documentation). #facepalm

unnamed.jpg

Check out page 8W-80-4 of your FSM, that's the connector pin-out section that shows an illustration of every connector with the shape and the color, what circuit the pins are for, and the colors of the wires that go through them.

Reactions: Chris
Check out page 8W-80-4 of your FSM, that's the connector pin-out section that shows an illustration of every connector with the shape and the color, what circuit the pins are for, and the colors of the wires that go through them.

Where can you get the FSM? I have the TJ service manual.

OK, maybe I'm missing something here but there is a 2004 parts list and service manual. I have the service manual and I just looked at the parts list and I don't see a page 8W-80-4... wth is that?

OK, maybe I'm missing something here but there is a 2004 parts list and service manual. I have the service manual and I just looked at the parts list and I don't see a page 8W-80-4... wth is that?

It's not in the parts list, it's in the manual

It's not in the parts list, it's in the manual

OK, maybe I'm mildly retarded here but I can't find page "8W-80-4" in the manual OR the parts list. Could you please clarify what page you are referring too. I'm actually in need of an electrical connector.

OP, if it was towards the back of your Jeep, it could be some sort of trailer connector adapter. Maybe?
Yellow being left turn and brown being tail lights?

OK, maybe I'm mildly retarded here but I can't find page "8W-80-4" in the manual OR the parts list. Could you please clarify what page you are referring too. I'm actually in need of an electrical connector.

Did you download the PDF from the Resources forum? I just opened up the 04 manual and it's in there...

Capture.JPG

Reactions: mgroeger
I'm trying to find this little plug that goes on the starter. I see there is 0 reference to anything starter related in this part of the mnual. Even called the dealer and he can't find it. Will I need to get this "off the rack" at an Autozone from their electrical connector section?
594871330.jpg