Anyone take advantage of Rancho’s 90-day risk free offer?

Roadrash74

TJ Enthusiast
I am trying to return some shocks using Rancho's 90 day free ride offer but I am having trouble getting info on how. I called Rancho's tech line, as that is the only number on their website, and asked about how to return the shocks but the guy seemed confused as to what I was referring to. After explaining to him the 90 day free ride offer, he told me to email [email protected], which I did. There has been no response.

Have any of you returned shocks? How did you go about doing it? Thanks for any information you may have.

I have never heard of it..so do they give you another set of shocks or a refund? This might be like trying to cancel cable or a gym membership where they make it really difficult in order to weed most customers out

I am trying to return some shocks using Rancho's 90 day free ride offer but I am having trouble getting info on how. I called Rancho's tech line, as that is the only number on their website, and asked about how to return the shocks but the guy seemed confused as to what I was referring to. After explaining to him the 90 day free ride offer, he told me to email [email protected], which I did. There has been no response.

Have any of you returned shocks? How did you go about doing it? Thanks for any information you may have.
I did and it was super easy. I think I used the number at the bottom of their page (800.325.8886). It was simple and went really smooth.

https://www.gorancho.com/warranty-guarantee/

Reactions: CreepinDeth
I have never heard of it..so do they give you another set of shocks or a refund? This might be like trying to cancel cable or a gym membership where they make it really difficult in order to weed most customers out
It's supposed to be a refund of the purchase price up to MSRP and $50 per axle installation cost. I didn't pay for the install so I'm not trying to get reimbursed for that.
I had the exact same thought on weeding out customers...I'm persistent though.

This might be like trying to cancel cable or a gym membership where they make it really difficult in order to weed most customers out
Gun and alcohol sales going through the roof in the past year make for a bad day if the cable guy cuts it off.o_O
p.s. Nobody cares if you shoot him IF you're both white though. It will never even make the news.

Last edited:
We haven't had cable in a couple years, instead my wife is saving us money by having 14 different subscriptions to hulu, hbo etc. I don't even want to know how much we are spending by "cutting the cord"
The problem with cable/sat tv is that the longer your a customer, the more expensive it gets...how about trying to retain current customers.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
We haven't had cable in a couple years, instead my wife is saving us money by having 14 different subscriptions to hulu, hbo etc. I don't even want to know how much we are spending by "cutting the cord"
We have Xfinity which includes tons of crap that you never watch. Minimum basic bill is $180 a month. We use relatives passwords to watch Netflix and they're cracking down on that soon. Paying the Obama's to "produce" Bullshit Netflix shows drives the bill up. Fight the Power.✊ Oops sorry, they didn't have a politically correct black fist to use. Now I'm a racist.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'll call back and confirm the email they gave me. The email address you used has way more promising results when put into the Google machine...but both point to Monroe.
Tennaco is a very large company with a lot of brands so I'm not surprised. You'll get it.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Roadrash74
We have Xfinity which includes tons of crap that you never watch. Minimum basic bill is $180 a month. We use relatives passwords to watch Netflix and they're cracking down on that soon. Paying the Obama's to "produce" Bullshit Netflix shows drives the bill up. Fight the Power.✊ Oops sorry, they didn't have a politically correct black fist to use. Now I'm a racist.
You would need a blue or green fist to not be racist.

Can I ask why you are trying to return them?

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
rekindling a year old post ...

Has anyone tried this recently?
I cannot find any verbiage on the Rancho warranty site referring to the '90 day free drive'. Has it ended?

I was told that it is done through the distributor, where ever you got it from they are the ones who should initiate RMA.
I did it once, distributor was compliant and provided me with instructions, but due to unrelated issues i was not able complete the process.