Anyone used Restyling Factory bumpers?

James Thompson

So, I’m in the market for a new tire carrier. I’ve been looking into everything from exogate to poison spyder. I came across this reasonable priced bumper and tire carrier. My main goal is to eliminate the swinging of the tire when riding. My only concern about this bumper is it may not work as well as it should. Has anyone ever used Restyling Factory bumpers?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=282827550353

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
That's just some made-up name for a generic Chinese bumper. The tire carrier on that will sag in no time (like they all do). That's not a "maybe" either, it's a guarantee.

The best thing I can possibly recommend to you is the Exogate. I run one and it's the best solution IMHO. Then you can choose whatever bumper you want.

Unless you're running 40s or something, in which case you've got bigger problems.

Never trust products from a company that puts their tail light lenses on upside down....

Reactions: Chris