Anyone used the tonneau cover bimini and wind breaker combo?

Getting worse! The Bestop trektop has rear tiedown straps for the safari top part so without windows you cant fit the tonneau cover on without taking the straps off which I am pretty sure will leave the rear of the top flapping around lol

When I run my Trektop as a safari I leave those straps on and run them through the cuffs on the tonneau that go around the roll bars at the back. Make sense?

Also, do you already have a soft top tailgate bar?
Yes I have my original tailgate bar, my header on original soft top is a sunrider so wont really fit any of the others.
By putting the rear straps through the rollbar cuffs does it cause a gap under tension?

Cheers

Your new Trektop should come with its own header and door surrounds i believe. No it does not cause a gap at the cuff. Can you post a pic of your tailgate bar?

Pics of tailgate bar

TGB1.jpg

TGB2.jpg

Your tailgate bar looks like mine. But again if you're going to buy the kit like I linked above it says it comes with everything including the bar. I didn't get to swap mine out today but I'm going to try again tomorrow. If I do I'll snap some pics from different views.

Reactions: Fishtaco
I actually bought a Bestop tonneau cover today but might leave the hard top on and buy the Bestop trektop over the next few months and put it all on around October/November (start of our summer) I know this will change once I get the tonneau though lol.
Back to Blacked the hardtop today and its gleaming, I will never use Flood penetrol again, with the heavy rain bursts it run and streaked down my windows and paint and it was a real pain to get off.
Thanks for the patience :)

A day late but I got swapped out this evening. I took several pictures. Maybe some of these will help.
20210308_172417.jpg
20210308_172417.jpg
20210308_172323.jpg
20210308_172312.jpg