Anyone with 3" of lift, 33's and Metalcloak overlines?

fourpointzero

TJ Addict
I've done this search quite a few times on different forums but never asked the question and haven't seen the exact combo:

Anyone with 3" of lift, 33's and Metalcloak overlines? If so, please post a photo and tell us what width overlines. I'd really appreciate seeing them. Thanks gang!

Reactions: LegerV.
That's not a very popular combination. With the Metalcloak fenders you can run 35's with no lift, so 33's with a 3" lift and the Overline fenders would be a lot like a Jeep on roller skates.

I agree with this. It's going to look silly IMHO.

Reactions: Stinger
That's not a very popular combination. With the Metalcloak fenders you can run 35's with no lift, so 33's with a 3" lift and the Overline fenders would be a lot like a Jeep on roller skates.

Fellas, I sincerely appreciate the feedback! That's exactly what I was concerned about; my TJ looking like a roller skate.

I'll just keep it as is until when and if I ever decide to go to w meatier tires.

Saludos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Hey, i have arched fenders with 33´s and 3.5" body lift. Take a look.

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-02 a las 1.00.46.pngCaptura de pantalla 2016-09-02 a las 12.40.24.pngCaptura de pantalla 2016-09-02 a las 12.40.39.png

Fellas, I sincerely appreciate the feedback! That's exactly what I was concerned about; my TJ looking like a roller skate.

I'll just keep it as is until when and if I ever decide to go to w meatier tires.

Saludos!

Not at all man, i think the best fit for 33´s or 35´s is 3.5". If you go higher, you will have a lot of room down there and your jeep it will look like a giraffe. I have post some pics for you.

33's with 3.5" is a good setup if you set your bumpstops correctly. You don't need cloak's fenders with it.

If you want cloak's fenders with 33's then go lift-less. Keep it low and simple and save some penny.

I can give you pics of one sitting on 4 inches and 35's and 37's. Never did 33's

It's all good, Ted. I appreciate it. Probably not going the MC route unless I go to 35's. Which I have no plan on doing at this point.

Cheers