Appreciation for this group

T_Hase89

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I’d like to give a huge shoutout to everyone on this forum who have helped along the way. I had big plans for my TJR, but working so much has taken my free time away and I’ve shifted my focus more on hunting than Jeeping the past few years. That said, I got an offer for my TJR Saturday and I accepted it as I’ve been looking at some UTVs as more practical for my current hobbies and don’t have time for both.

I’m still going to lurk, and I’ll get another TJ (hopefully LJ next time) within the next year or two.

Happy Jeeping and talk to you soon!

If you’re anything like me, you’ll be back in one in no time!
I am. Knowing what I do know thanks to this crew, I'll start over with a bone stock Rubicon next time. And drive south to get it. I miss it already, it just didn't fit with my current needs.

I am. Knowing what I do know thanks to this crew, I'll start over with a bone stock Rubicon next time. And drive south to get it. I miss it already, it just didn't fit with my current needs.

Yep! Pickup a clean Rubicon and put some 265s on it and 1” spacer lift. Drive it like that and keep it mostly stock. It’s all you need and is a blast to drive. Mine is 👍