Are Currie lower control arms universal front to rear?

Xposure

TJ Enthusiast
I bought these control arms a long while back from a guy who said he had them on the front lower. At the time I was just looking for deals to collect up all 8. However I'd like to adjust my rear pinion angle and am hoping I can use these on the rear lower....I already have a set for the rear upper.

Based on pictures it looks like the front and rear lowers are the same.

20200815_120605.jpg

Last edited:
I bought these control arms a long while back from a guy who had them on the front. At the time I was just looking for deals to collect up all 8. However I'd like to adjust my rear pinion angle and am hoping I can use these on the rear lower....I already have a set for the rear upper.

Based on pictures it looks like the front and rear lowers are the same.

View attachment 184082
I dont think currie makes lower double adjustable. .

Reactions: Xposure
I dont think currie makes lower double adjustable. .

Now that I'm looking it seems your right....unless maybe they did in the past but discontinued them? But I was mostly after some with Johnny Joints.

BUT looking at this it looks like hardly no one makes double adjustable lowers. The only ones I see are Savvy. Like you said, even the Currie ones are solid on one side. I cant find any other double adjustable lowers....could double adjustable lowers become unsafe?

Are these actually uppers?? They are a lot more bulky than a set of Savvy uppers I have....but I only see double adjustable on uppers.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I have lol

Last edited: