Are Jeeps just an excuse to facilitate binge eating?

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Or are Jeeps a symptom of an eating disorder? I took the TJ camping this weekend for one night on the beach. 2 TJ's and one JK. We brought four large coolers of food, two charcoal grills and one camp stove and a full camp kitchen with all implements, spices and sundry items. A giant brisket, 30 eggs, huge pasta with beef, lamb kabobs, chicken kabobs, Arabic breads, Tennessee made adult beverage, more kabobs and awesome percolator coffee. Perc coffee is a break from the mundane and thoroughly enjoyable. I spent as much time grocery shopping and doing dishes as I did on the entire camping adventure. How many of you wheel to eat? Maybe this isn't a forum, rather it is a support group for a rough terrain eating disorder.

Once you get older , food becomes one of life’s greatest pleasures .

I’m just amazed you crammed it and all the camping gear in there.

Sounds like you had a great time man , and know how to live a little ...

Jeeps, fine food, the beach ...dude. Makin’ us proud.

Being out in the wild makes you hungry.

You can get adult beverages in Dubai? When i went to Abu Dhabi years ago you could only get them in tourist hotel bars.

You can get beverages here, but in most places public drinking and or public intoxication is illegal. I am okay with that. Behavior here is quite civilized.

Public intoxication is illegal here in Florida too. It’s also a religion.

5C997FE9-E60D-445A-89F4-C6C5C79E9493.jpeg

You're a funny guy, I'll say that much :ROFLMAO:

The places your mind goes...

We joke all the time that we’re an eating club with an Offroad problem. There seems to be more planning with our meals then traveling, trailhead times and obstacles...”Who’s carrying grills, who’s got the skillet, is there room in your cooler for the steaks? Will you carry my spare shafts so I can carry the propane?”

Reactions: TJ Starting
I used to party with guys that said ...you drive , you are too drunk to roll the joints .

• Haha
Reactions: alittleoff