Arizona Arizona 03/18-03/20

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey my Arizona brother and sisterhood, my wife and I are going to be in the far east Phoenix metro area with Jeep in tow the weekend of 03/18-03/20. We would like to get together with some of y’all and do some wheeling on some of the trails in the area. Hopefully y’all will have a trail run planned for that weekend and room for another rig. We can do decent stuff, we’ve spent time in Moab, Buena Vista, and here in Texas. We will be staying in the San Tan Valley area. Thanks, Bob

@RINC hopefully no broke Jeep! Looking forward to the trip, we did some purty cool trails in the Tucson area two years ago. Been keeping up with y’all’s trail runs here on the site and looks like some fun stuff for sure.

Reactions: RINC and JMT
Good one! Enjoy it.

Have you sold the TJ?
Yep, I sold the TJ back to the original owner. The JLUR will be better for the family. The TJ was just way too tight on room for 5 people 😆

Yep, I sold the TJ back to the original owner. The JLUR will be better for the family. The TJ was just way too tight on room for 5 people 😆
I like JLs and I totally understand the family situation, but I am 100% sure that you will miss having a TJ! haha

Reactions: Chris
Once you get past 5 people, like me, and have 7, all those rules go away. You buy one 7-passenger family vehicle and get whatever else you want because 7 people won't fit in them anyway, even a flame-throwing Miata if that floats your boat...😊

Once you get past 5 people, like me, and have 7, all those rules go away. You buy one 7-passenger family vehicle and get whatever else you want because 7 people won't fit in them anyway, even a flame-throwing Miata if that floats your boat...😊

I hear you there! If we had any more I would most certainly buy one of those big vans and then anything after that would be two seats for all I care. We are right at the number where you can still get by with most modern vehicles.

Reactions: JMT
@DaveC that would be great if you could make that weekend work, either day or both! @JMT we sure are missing y'all down here. We got memberships out at HF with @b0xcar setup for this spring/early summer. That place has gotten stupid popular, only good days to wheel for us are gonna be Monday's. Wish y'all could make it down to AZ, after all it is spring break;)!

• USA Proud
Reactions: JMT and DaveC
I hear you there! If we had any more I would most certainly buy one of those big vans and then anything after that would be two seats for all I care. We are right at the number where you can still get by with most modern vehicles.
so start the process for more kids in order to buy a TJ again! hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and JMT
I will be back up and running well before than. As long as stupid people don't start shit in Europe I'm game.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Hey my Arizona brother and sisterhood, my wife and I are going to be in the far east Phoenix metro area with Jeep in tow the weekend of 03/18-03/20. We would like to get together with some of y’all and do some wheeling on some of the trails in the area. Hopefully y’all will have a trail run planned for that weekend and room for another rig. We can do decent stuff, we’ve spent time in Moab, Buena Vista, and here in Texas. We will be staying in the San Tan Valley area. Thanks, Bob

Hey @Bob in Texas ! ? We still doing this ?

Reactions: Bob in Texas