Arizona Rock Crawler

Just installed @mrblaine wizard brackets and new parking brake cables! Very simple solution to retain the parking brake when flipping calipers.
21BEAB28-AB84-4BB3-9DC9-5853DE13869E.jpeg

I always wish I could see other guys on the forum wheeling and the type of stuff they do so I’ll keep trying to post pics when I can get out. Went out this morning before work on a familiar trail 30 min away from home (Elvis) and had a blast taking some new lines.View attachment 253795View attachment 253796View attachment 253797View attachment 253798View attachment 253799View attachment 253800View attachment 253801View attachment 253802View attachment 253803View attachment 253804
And we appreciate all the pictures! It's kinda the same way when I talk about ferry's like they're no big deal, then forget that not many places have ferry's..

Reactions: starkey480
One of the optional obstacles called “up and over”. I’ve done it a bunch of times but it’s always a thriller. The backside is the scariest part and is always fun to take new people on. Here’s my badass dad on the backside showing off his new high lines and corners.
44ACB199-158F-45AD-BB97-03CDFAC8489D.jpeg

Thanks for the pics, Garrett. I wheel vicariously through you. There isn't shit around here. All wheeling is at least a 4+hour drive away. 😔
That’s a bummer. I’m pretty fortunate to live within an hour of stuff. I think that’s why my build exploded so quickly lol

@Midnight LJR says good things about the glass uppers on the halfdoors reducing noise. I'm also starting to think the jeep being more quite would be a good thing. I dont know if I'd go as far as sound deadening the tub but maybe a carpet and some deadening material near the tunnel.

It was amazing how luxurious @Nickgsjeep felt over mine with carpet. Lol
FIFY.
the objective fact about sound deadener is it makes your jeep quieter. Combine it with carpet, full doors and a hardtop and the jeep is really really quiet in comparison to a jeep without the sound deadener. People can “should” and “shouldn’t” whatever the they want. The sound deadener does what it is designed to do, deaden sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tldelaney
Something cool is that doing this trail the first time a few months ago is what really made me want to get corners. As you can see in the video my corners got some use today!
What are you using to film before taking your line? Is it just a little tripod or something?

Reactions: starkey480
Yeah just a little mini tripod. I think I’m going to bring a bigger one with me next time. I was very limited on placement.
Seemed to work well! I like how you spliced the different sections together. Did you use iMovie or something else?