Arizona Rock Crawler

BB0F811A-64A0-494D-9A6D-50F3A95CB4AD.jpeg

Well when it rains it pours. My Jeep came with rough country control arms and the joints have been slowly on their way out. Well after last wheeling trip I can now audibly hear the control arm joints rattling over every bump. There’s at least one bad control arm in each pair front rear lower and upper ☹️ I’m not sure I should even drive it the front lower passenger joint is so loose. So, I ordered me some Savvy arms today. Hope they get here soon. At least they will make setting the pinion angle easy when I swap trans.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better the heater on my pool went out and a new one will cost me $3000 installed 🤦🏻

Love this build! Got some great ideas as I build mine since mine is also my daily driver. Also, Chili Pepper Red is my favorite color for the TJ! I looked hard for one but they are so rare. The thought has even crossed my mind of repainting mine eventually:LOL: doubt that will ever happen though haha

Love this build! Got some great ideas as I build mine since mine is also my daily driver. Also, Chili Pepper Red is my favorite color for the TJ! I looked hard for one but they are so rare. The thought has even crossed my mind of repainting mine eventually:LOL: doubt that will ever happen though haha
Thank you! I had no idea what colors existed when I bought my Jeep but when I saw this one for sale I fell in love with the chili pepper instantly.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Lopro update:
Ditched the lopro today and replaced with a mopar trans mount. Had to get the mopar anyways for when the auto trans goes in. The difference is insane. The Jeep idles so smooth now I can’t even tell if it’s on or not. I can’t believe I put up with the lopro for so long and really for no good reason either.

32rh update:
Still waiting on parts but almost have everything. I’m thinking I’ll do the swap first week of January.