Arizona Rock Crawler

Pic of the year!

658d7c8d-a2ce-41e6-a88d-3c5e22d74166-jpeg.jpg

Dude, how did you not see that hole?! 🤣

Did you back out of the hole and then move driver to go on up? That looks steep.

• Dislike
Reactions: Lou
Dude, how did you not see that hole?! 🤣

Did you back out of the hole and then move driver to go on up? That looks steep.
It’s not that I didn’t see it, the hole was right in front of a climb you have to do. But the hole was super carved out from the rain season. The normal line is to put your front right tire on the right side of the climb. I went to do that and the left tire dropped down and just immediately tipped. So I had to put my driver tire on that patch of dirt on the left just to even start the climb.
1D6E1FDD-FA4D-44BD-9C99-53F4F4F1C7D1.jpeg

Then the climb itself was huge. It’s so hard to see how tall it is but this is that climb. Every ledge was multiple feet over my head when I would walk up it was ridiculous.
2E5AA1A6-F499-40EF-B2E0-EE8083D5CE5C.jpeg

I think a buggy is in your future. View attachment 287782
Tempting but that would also mean a truck and trailer are in my future. I’d love a longer wheelbase someday though to help feel a little better on the ledges. I still have a lot of improving to do on driving before I need more Jeep though

Tempting but that would also mean a truck and trailer are in my future. I’d love a longer wheelbase someday though to help feel a little better on the ledges. I still have a lot of improving to do on driving before I need more Jeep though
A retirement rig perhaps.

Reactions: Wildman
I’m a pole vault coach for a living. I’m already retired 😂

You sir, are abut 25 years younger than me. You are far from retired.

My 75 year old fathers "Retirement" project.
006-2.JPG

Or he was bored enough to trash my patina by putting lipstick on a pig.
20170114_094021.jpg

I think this just translates to “not afraid of heights”!
Never really have been. Here’s your daily dose of pole vault videos while we are on the topic. This was a close call where I almost landed on the pole. I am very afraid of that. I had one go right through my shorts and rip them off in a meet one time. I’ll dig for that video.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mp4
    17.4 MB
Never really have been. Here’s your daily dose of pole vault videos while we are on the topic. This was a close call where I almost landed on the pole. I am very afraid of that. I had one go right through my shorts and rip them off in a meet one time. I’ll dig for that video.
Looks like you kicked it away? Is that one of the tricks of the trade?

F that !

You sir have big balls.

Reactions: starkey480