As the saying goes, never say never!

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
For context here, I've been dealing with arthritis for a long time. As I've gotten older, it has become progressively worse. Sometimes to the point where the pain is severe, or I lose feeling in my hands and drop things. A couple weeks ago I was working in the garage and using a cordless HF, switched, grinder with a cutting wheel. After working for a while my right hand stopped cooperating with the brain signals and I dropped the grinder, while it was running. It hit the floor, bounced, then sliced into my boot. Thankfully, I've got a couple safety rules, with one being the use of steel toe boots. In this case I got extremely lucky.

That prompted a decision to go out and buy a grinder with a paddle switch handle. While looking at options, the Milwaukee 18v turned out to be just what I needed, so I bought two, along with other tools, chargers, and batteries. That said, my "taking a hard line" on not getting into Milwaukee 18V tools turned out to not be a hard line and, once again, @mrblaine was correct. The grinders, drill, and blower have become commonly used tools now. In fact, I liked them so much I went out today and bought a trimmer, some attachments, and a vacuum. Words matter, so I'll try to do a better job of choosing them going forward!

20240308_111758.jpg

20240308_113639.jpg

Last edited: