Astro's TJ

Astro

Well guys after spending all day on this plane with hours of thought I think I've decided on my build. I have a 2000 Sahara 4.0. First thing is getting the rear axle rebuild. I decided I am going to just go back to 3.73 gears so I dont have to change the front. Steps after that:
Tires- COOPER EVOLUTION M/T
33 X12.50R15

Rims- some cheap 15x8 with 3.75 backspace

Lift- Need some help here, Zone 3 or 4in with M.O.R.E BL and MML.
I know zone sells a 4.25 kit but I would rather have new motor mounts then blocks under existing ones.
Does anyone know If I do the bl and mml of I could avoid having to do the t-case drop, i would like to avoid a sye and new drive shaft for at least 4-6 months.

JKS front and rear track bars.

Right now the jeep is not my daily and I would probably only wheel it 1 or 2 times a month. I would drive it a couple times a week to and from work, on and off highway. Ik the gear ratio is not the best but is it double with 3.73 and 33s?
Anyone have 33s with 4in+1in BL, do the 33s look to small? In the end I want 35s but I can either afford to re gear now but then can't afford the tires and the lift, and cant drive on 33s with 4.88s. So I'm pretty sure I'm stuck with 3.73s and wasting $700.
Any photos and advice on products or other thoughts I'm missing let me know I want to do this right the first time and be able to upgrade to 35s in 1-2 years without having to replace everything again.
Screenshot_20200215-041605_Instagram.jpg

Here it is back in November when I first got it and was playing with the rear end and did a valve cover. I then left 1 week after getting it and well hopefully be back in 24h go start this build!

Screenshot_20200215-150817_Instagram.jpg

When I first got my jeep it had 32x10.5s with 5.5" of lift. I went to 33s with the same lift and then went to 35s. There was alot of room with the 32s and 33s but it didnt look bad. Ive been driving on 35s with 3.73 and a 5 speed for about 2 years. Its not great but doable and 5th gear is useless. Im swapping to 4.88s in a month or two. Honestly if I could do it again I would have stayed on 33s and just lowered the jeep. But if your set on 35s you can get by with out a regear for awhile.

I wont go 35s till I regear I am just thinking if I lift it 4in now with 33s and then when I regear I can just change fenders and fot 35s easier!