At the USAF Museum

Vulture

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi everyone, I thought you folks would be appreciative of this picture. I had the awesome experience of visiting the United States Air Force Museum in Dayton, OH last weekend. If you ever have the chance to visit, don't pass it up. It was fantastic. Fair warning though, pick your main era of interest and go to that first, the museum is HUGE and you won't get through it if you hang around too long at any one thing. Anyway, I found this little beauty sitting underneath the wing of the B-50. I thought you all might enjoy it.

DSC_0529-25%.jpg

Hi everyone, I thought you folks would be appreciative of this picture. I had the awesome experience of visiting the United States Air Force Museum in Dayton, OH last weekend. If you ever have the chance to visit, don't pass it up. It was fantastic. Fair warning though, pick your main era of interest and go to that first, the museum is HUGE and you won't get through it if you hang around too long at any one thing. Anyway, I found this little beauty sitting underneath the wing of the B-50. I thought you all might enjoy it.

View attachment 7610

I bet that jeep could out wheel most of today's SUV's and trucks. Great looking classic. My brother and father have told me the same thing regarding the museum. A wonderful place to spend a day.

Reactions: Chris