Automotivetouchup.com

sunnysideup_lj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I placed an order with Automotivetouchup.com about 3 weeks ago for some color matched rattle can paint. I haven’t got any updates about the order. I can’t get ahold of their customer service, I’ve tried calling, emailing, even reaching out on Instagram…

I purchased through them because I saw some members use them. Have any of you had issues with this company? Or placed an order recently?

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
I bought some adhesion promoter, base and clear from them several months ago to paint my headlight bezels. I don't remember how long shipping took, but it was a good experience.

Reactions: sunnysideup_lj
I placed an order with Automotivetouchup.com about 3 weeks ago for some color matched rattle can paint. I haven’t got any updates about the order. I can’t get ahold of their customer service, I’ve tried calling, emailing, even reaching out on Instagram…

I purchased through them because I saw some members use them. Have any of you had issues with this company? Or placed an order recently?
I had good results with them when I ordered the touch up for my '01 last year, but they are probably experiencing staffing problems much the same as other online automotive businesses.

I think you should be fine, I used them to paint my JCR half doors so i order a good amount at different times. I can't remember how long it took but it for sure took over 2 weeks for one shipment.

They mix everything to spec, I ordered quite a bit back in April and it took almost 4 weeks before I received it. They don’t communicate much during the process, but will notify you when it ships. I wouldn’t think it would be too much longer.

I just ordered some spray paint for my wife's Forester from them the day before this thread started. I hoped to get it while the weather is still warm enough to actually touch up two minor surface rust spots before driving through the slush this winter.

Now I think I better get a somewhat close color match and make a temporary "almost finished" repair just in case .

They do the orders pretty quick. But if you look at the shipping options it says USPS can take an additional couple weeks vs the ups or FedEx option that cost me 4 $ more than the slow boat post office.

As requested, here’s some pictures of the paint job! The colormatch is really close…just slightly darker in certain light. Which could be fade in my factory color. I’m pretty happy with the outcome!

*don’t mind my ghetto paint booth. lol didn’t want my whole garage yellow.

BC30916F-68F0-4F05-9AFD-F3B59CA691E2.jpeg
1525BAD0-7A14-415E-874A-0DE81666B412.jpeg

As requested, here’s some pictures of the paint job! The colormatch is really close…just slightly darker in certain light. Which could be fade in my factory color. I’m pretty happy with the outcome!

*don’t mind my ghetto paint booth. lol didn’t want my whole garage yellow.

View attachment 279586View attachment 279587
Looks damn good!

How many cans of each did it take to complete?