Explain Your Avatar / Forum Name

Mine came from a saying that an old salesman at my first job out of college used to use when I asked how he was doing: “On days like today I wish I was some old gentleman's birddog.” I used to hunt quail growing up so it just fits. My avatar is a graphic that I drew after I got my TJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice !

Never saw this thread before.....mine is pretty simple, my name is Cliff and I have been into fishing but more so raising and breeding tropical fish, have 14 fish tanks in the house and a 5000 gallon koi pond in yard. Some of the tanks inside are drilled and plumbed for a central filtration system I built. Ironic thing is my screen name has always been clifish but hit an extra f signing onto this one???

Never saw this thread before.....mine is pretty simple, my name is Cliff and I have been into fishing but more so raising and breeding tropical fish, have 14 fish tanks in the house and a 5000 gallon koi pond in yard. Some of the tanks inside are drilled and plumbed for a central filtration system I built. Ironic thing is my screen name has always been clifish but hit an extra f signing onto this one???
That makes perfect since for a screen name for you. I thought maybe because you liked to go fishing a lot. :)

Cliffish works cause now you just opened up your world to driving a Jeep along trails on cliffs

Reactions: Chief Brohician