AX15 to NV3550 swap issues

PvtStock3538

I recently swapped an AX15 to a NV3550 and everything went smooth until.... LOL

So after the swap, everything was an easy switch except for my plug for my speed sensor. The AX15 plug is different than the plug for the NV3550. Is there an adapter for this plug? It's like they reversed them from a dual male to a dual female plug.

Do you have a picture of the sensor because the speed sensor is on the t case. The sensors on the transmission are the reverse switch and the crank position sensor.

Sensor on the belhousing or sensor on the transmission case?

It's the reverse switch on the trans my bad.. my brain has just trying to trouble shoot this .. I'll try to take a picot

20200830_173250.jpg

20200830_173231.jpg

I had the same problem when I went from nv3550 to ax-15 as you can see there is a pigtail on the ax-15 back up lamp switch so I just cut it off and put a different connector. For the nv3550 there is no pigtail so you will have to buy a new connector for the body harness and splice it in the standard motor products part number is S712.

I had the same problem when I went from nv3550 to ax-15 as you can see there is a pigtail on the ax-15 back up lamp switch so I just cut it off and put a different connector. For the nv3550 there is no pigtail so you will have to buy a new connector for the body harness and splice it in the standard motor products part number is S712.
Did you by chance create a thread on your transmission swap?