Azzy’s Dash Overlays

Some of them look okay, but I think as a whole, they just look to "ricer" for me, particularly on a Jeep.

If you do end up getting one though, I'd love to see photos. I hadn't heard of these until now.

Reactions: Jeffreybomb
Some of them look okay, but I think as a whole, they just look to "ricer" for me, particularly on a Jeep.

I want to remind myself who the Real Hawk is every time I drive. :)
JCR+RealHawk+by+Azzysdesignworks+2?format=1000w.jpg

Reactions: Chris

If you do end up getting one though, I'd love to see photos. I hadn't heard of these until now.

Yea, most the designs I'd agree, but the sets they've done for JCR are my favorites. I think the Ascender 2.0 gauges would look pretty sweet in my LJ!

2016-11-02+17.33.24.jpg

Reactions: Chris
The EuroHex one does not look bad (as long as the gauge faces are blackish, not the yellow ones). Just a little worried about the "artifacting" and the less than perfect graphics cut I see on the pictures...

The EuroHex one does not look bad (as long as the gauge faces are blackish, not the yellow ones). Just a little worried about the "artifacting" and the less than perfect graphics cut I see on the pictures...

Thats why I was seeing if anyone else is running them. I like the daytime looks of most of these, not sure what they look like lit up at night. Will probably just replace the lights in the cluster of mine with LEDs and call it quits.