Baby Blue TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea....I'm with you Chris.....not sure about that color on a Jeep. I had an older Ford pickup that was that color and looked okay..... but for some reason it doesn't look right on the Jeep.....not sure why.

Yea....I'm with you Chris.....not sure about that color on a Jeep. I had an older Ford pickup that was that color and looked okay..... but for some reason it doesn't look right on the Jeep.....not sure why.

It looks good on a BMW or something like that, but it looks a bit out of place on a TJ. Though the new JKs have an option for this color from the factory (which is where I think this person got the idea from).

Reactions: Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
67687FC7-BC9A-4D0D-BB69-BCB3B15D38AD.jpeg

Looks like the paint job was done correctly, since they got under the hood too. I'm not sure if I like the color on a Jeep or not, I'm still deciding...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=282702182293

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Or a really well groomed Irish Setter. Got busted on that one once. Damn Irish Setter was sitting in the passenger seat and all I got was a glimpse of long red hair. Chased that SUV down only to find out that I was chasing a real dog.

Reactions: Chris
Hmm...that one is pretty near me. I don't think that is my first choice for color, but yeah, for a chick, its perfect. I'm partial to blondes though...

Reactions: StG58
Status
Not open for further replies.