Back in a Jeep

MattTJRubicon82

Supporting Member
Took close to 18 years but back in a Jeep. Owned a 2000 TJ sport on 35’s long ago and regretted ever selling. Life, work, kids and 18 years later finally back in the seat. Feels alot smaller then I remember or that maybe just me. Lots of plans, no timetable. PO did a lot of work and upgrades I like so near term plan is to focus on making it more enjoyable to be in for wife and kids. Updated Stereo with Car play and Bedrug to be installed. Will live most of its life on weekends and a few trips a year to some wheeling!

2269E6DB-FBEA-4231-96C9-B12EC6EDBD7F.jpeg

Reactions: lBasket and PNW_LJ
Took close to 18 years but back in a Jeep. Owned a 2000 TJ sport on 35’s long ago and regretted ever selling. Life, work, kids and 18 years later finally back in the seat. Feels alot smaller then I remember or that maybe just me. Lots of plans, no timetable. PO did a lot of work and upgrades I like so near term plan is to focus on making it more enjoyable to be in for wife and kids. Updated Stereo with Car play and Bedrug to be installed. Will live most of its life on weekends and a few trips a year to some wheeling!

View attachment 431028

Welcome! Nice Jeep.
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

welcome to the forum and congrats on your acquisition 🍻