Back to a TJ (LJ)

LJFury

Hey everyone.

Name is Nick, and I joined for all the usual reasons to belong in a Jeep forum. My wife wanted a Jeep and after years of owning several different ones, I suggested we pick up an LJ that was never lifted/modded and start to build her the Jeep she has dreamed of.

My first was a CJ7, and Ive had a YJ, TJ and JK previously. TJ was always my favorite to drive and always said if I built another one it would be an LJ for that reason.

I stayed away from Jeeps for a long while after my last build was destroyed by a careless driver right after returning from a deployment. I got T-boned in my JK and the build was completely ruined and I was too heartbroken at that time to start over. I tooled around with some MOPAR muscle for about 8 years, but ny wife has been bugging me so I'm back and excited to build her one.

Glad to join a jeep forum again, hope to learn and contribute.

Reactions: Alex01 and Chris
Hey everyone.

Name is Nick, and I joined for all the usual reasons to belong in a Jeep forum. My wife wanted a Jeep and after years of owning several different ones, I suggested we pick up an LJ that was never lifted/modded and start to build her the Jeep she has dreamed of.

My first was a CJ7, and Ive had a YJ, TJ and JK previously. TJ was always my favorite to drive and always said if I built another one it would be an LJ for that reason.

I stayed away from Jeeps for a long while after my last build was destroyed by a careless driver right after returning from a deployment. I got T-boned in my JK and the build was completely ruined and I was too heartbroken at that time to start over. I tooled around with some MOPAR muscle for about 8 years, but ny wife has been bugging me so I'm back and excited to build her one.

Glad to join a jeep forum again, hope to learn and contribute.
Welcome from a fellow LJ owner!
You should be in a good location to find a rust free Unlimited or Unlimited Rubicon and still have some good choices for engine/gear ratios
AND- thank you for your service!

Welcome to the forum! I've owned tons of muscle cars and an extremely built TJ. Ended up selling the TJ for a super clean JK Rubicon. However, not son after getting the JK I found myself wanting a TJ again, so I sold the JK.

Funny how all roads keep leading me back to TJs :LOL:

Anyways, welcome to the forum!