Backup camera mounting...

Brian Love

I just bought a Pioneer AVIC-7000 system and purchased a Pioneer backup camera so when I plow I can keep a better eye on what’s behind me. Anyone have suggestions for mounting places or previous experience with placement? I know I could’ve gone the license plate bracket route, but having a camera off to the side would’ve been aggravating... I have a hitch I could mount it above, but not sure about fastening it. Not a fan of drilling into my rear bumper either... I also removed my rear spare tire so I can’t go with the spare tire bracket mount option either...

Pictures would be a tremendous help if you have them

2BB8E2AB-BC4C-49B2-8616-D85B610F41B5.png

I just bought a Pioneer AVIC-7000 system and purchased a Pioneer backup camera so when I plow I can keep a better eye on what’s behind me. Anyone have suggestions for mounting places or previous experience with placement? I know I could’ve gone the license plate bracket route, but having a camera off to the side would’ve been aggravating... I have a hitch I could mount it above, but not sure about fastening it. Not a fan of drilling into my rear bumper either... I also removed my rear spare tire so I can’t go with the spare tire bracket mount option either...

Pictures would be a tremendous help if you have them
My go to would have been the spare tire mount but you dont run it. Even though you would prefer not to drill, seems like the bumper is the next best choice...