Bad Ass JK

i don't see the joke..im not a jk fan either but this really isn't that bad.its set up for offroading.the radio is a picture of it at the dealer location and its a bad ass system.i understand the bashing of some that are really cheesed up. but this one is not.i kinda like it.but I'm also a fan of all jeeps and offroad vehicles not just tj's.and I do have 2 tj's and 2 ford trucks and have many diffront ones thru the years.post a picture of your stock radio with cassette player

I never cared for the whole Wrangler pickup thing. It always looked silly to me. Not my cup of tea at all. Far from the worst JK I've ever seen, but I still think it looks fugly!

I'm with you on this one @Ranger_b0b I don't mind the ute version at all. As a daily driver it could be useful.(I would lose the light bar on the hood though..but keep my TJ for riding topless and doorless

i don't see the joke..im not a jk fan either but this really isn't that bad.its set up for offroading.the radio is a picture of it at the dealer location and its a bad ass system.i understand the bashing of some that are really cheesed up. but this one is not.i kinda like it.but I'm also a fan of all jeeps and offroad vehicles not just tj's.and I do have 2 tj's and 2 ford trucks and have many diffront ones thru the years.post a picture of your stock radio with cassette player
My point was that the stock radio or optioned radio in a JK looks really good with the dash. All the lines flow IMO. Going to the aftermarket radio that "doesnt fit" the dash starts to look cheap and the lines dont flow.

Reactions: JMT