Ball Joint Delete?

First time I've heard of something like that. Almost reminds me of a king pin set up. I personally wouldn't run it. I feel like it would open up more problems to deal with

Reactions: 01TJ-Blues
Allegedly the D60s on heavier rigs when running 40s or larger have an issue so that’s where this come from. So I’m told.
Thanks for the input, I was thinking the same but was curious what others thought in case I was missing something.

Been running them for seven months now and still tight as new with 37”s. I was a guinea pig tester for them I got them because I was going through two or three sets of ball joints on average per year and was tired of pressing balljoints. It seems to be the answer for my use. I’m building bigger axles but for now this works with the CORE 44 front I have. Plus Josh the owner has been great to work with.

Been running them for seven months now and still tight as new with 37”s. I was a guinea pig tester for them I got them because I was going through two or three sets of ball joints on average per year and was tired of pressing balljoints. It seems to be the answer for my use. I’m building bigger axles but for now this works with the CORE 44 front I have. Plus Josh the owner has been great to work with.
Good to know. Thanks for the insight.

It makes sense that it would solve a somewhat niche issue (those bridging a gap). However, if I were looking to go to 37s I’d probably plan on the bigger axle first since the Dana 44 doesn’t do it anymore after 35s. $475 is a decent bit of the axle budget.

$475 and a 2 year warranty. No thanks. My ball joints cost $42 for all 4 and have a 10 year warranty.
Im totally in the dark here. That said, what ball joints you run? I’d appreciate the insight.

Im due for a set in the near future and have been eyeballing what I’m going to go with for my next set. I know you’re a TJ guy, as am I, but I’m looking to replace the one’s on my JKU soon.

Thanks in advance, Boogieman!

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Im totally in the dark here. That said, what ball joints you run? I’d appreciate the insight.

Im due for a set in the near future and have been eyeballing what I’m going to go with for my next set. I know you’re a TJ guy, as am I, but I’m looking to replace the one’s on my JKU soon.

Thanks in advance, Boogieman!
I've been running Detroit Axle ball joints, hub/wheel bearings and tie rod ends for several years now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081TVZDDB/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Last edited:
Running this on road?

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Time does not give us mileage.

Thanks Boogieman. Without going beyond Amazon, looks like mixed reviews. But then again, that goes for just about anything these days. Obviously you’ve had great results with Detroit Axle.
I'm interested in this as well @TheBoogieman. I've been contemplating trying the Detroit Axle parts for a little while.