Bank 2 O2 sensor codes

drewtj05

I am trying to identify the issue I am having from what I believe to be all bank 2 sensor 2 error codes. Not sure if this could most likely be a catalytic converter issue or if a new PCM is in order. I have replaced all four O2 sensors with NGK/NTK sensors but keep getting these codes.

P0431
P0153
P2098
P0157
P0057

IF you haven't noticed a loss in power to the Jeep; more than likely the catalytic converters are still good.
After replacing the O2 sensors has not resolved the problem; then check the wiring harness's for the O2 Sensors along with the 32 pin harness connectors to the ECM; they may have dirty connections.

I will check the wiring, is there a particular way to check this If I remember correctly I have tried cleaning the O2 senor with some electronic contact cleaner where it connects to the block. The 32 pin connector you mean the at the connections that attach to the PCM right?

Im having the same issues the plug on the bellhousing was damaged when i pulled my tub off and one of the pins in the plug keeps popping out the sensor is still working i think cuz only get the code intermittently and just clear it with hptuners

I will check the wiring, is there a particular way to check this If I remember correctly I have tried cleaning the O2 senor with some electronic contact cleaner where it connects to the block. The 32 pin connector you mean the at the connections that attach to the PCM right?

Yes.... The 32 pin connectors are the three that connect to the PCM.

I will check those connectors and hit them with some electronics cleaner. I will also double check the connection at the sensor itself as well again.