Banking on Bitcoin

Good one! I'll watch this this week for sure.

You're the one who got me started on this stuff too!

Reactions: JP13
If only I had been smart enough back in the day... I only have .010 Bitcoin currently, haha.

@JP13, I bought 3 Litecoin the other day and 1 Ethereum. Let's hope it turns out to be a good investment. I'll hold onto it for as long as I need to, but I hope it eventually goes the way of Bitcoin and makes me some money.

@JP13, I bought 3 Litecoin the other day and 1 Ethereum. Let's hope it turns out to be a good investment. I'll hold onto it for as long as I need to, but I hope it eventually goes the way of Bitcoin and makes me some money.

ETH went over $500.
LTC is up to $330. I'm thrilled! :aaaaa:

they probably should have kept BT off the larger exchanges seems like its being short solled. dropped 50% again today

It's fine. Everything is going as normal. It's a rollercoaster that's always on a higher hill at the end of the year!

Here's what cryptocurrencies bought for me.

20180121_163956.jpg

20180121_191536.jpg

you seriosuly think bitcoin is going to raise back above 20k by the end of the tax year now that cboe are involved?

Buy the dip not the record high.

When looking at today's value, Bitcoin has rocketed 63,000% in the last 5 years. The alt coins are where I've made my killing.

If you can't hold it in your hand you don't own it.

I'll stick with physical gold, silver, lead and brass.

Of which fiat is not backed by.

Also, block-chain technology is far more than just an investment. It's the future.

The same problem with exists with cryptocurrency as it does with the stock market.

If you're a nervous nelly and buy into all the news hype about "this stock is crashing", "or this stock is a bust", then you'll get nervous sell, and lose out often times. Investors don't buy into the media frenzy... They hold onto their investments and ride it out over the long term.

Just like the stock market, the crypto market goes up and down, and always will.

How often do you hear those idiots on the financial news saying things like, "Apple is doomed", or "Apple is past it's prime". Yet the wise people who have Apple stock don't sell it, they hold onto it. I'm not saying that Bitcoin is as valuable as Apple stock, but I'm trying to point out that the stock market is a roller coaster, just like the crypto market. Anytime something happens in the economy, it goes up and down.

If you're one of those people who sees your stock tank and instantly thinks to sell it, then you're probably not cut out for investing in the stock market or cryptocurrency. You've got to ride this sort of thing out and see where it goes.

Exactly, @Chris

Even with the new year correction my crypto investments are doing great. The key is to research each project thoroughly. I choose projects with great dev teams that try to solve problems such as Power Ledger and Siacoin to name a few.

Reactions: Ephry73 and Chris