Barrett Jackson again

How 'bout this.
The first 1955 prototype with 2800 miles. All original.

Sold $20,900.00

225070_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg.png

Last edited:
Not Barrett Jackson but this is cool.

1955 Dodge La Femme ....
One of my favourite cars,,, in a different colour combination,,, with a Hemi

The Dodge La Femme was not the first car marketed to women, nor was it the last. A special edition based on the Custom Royal Lancer hardtop coupe, the La Femme came in pink or lavender paint and was equipped with a cosmetics kit, raincoat and cap, and matching umbrella.

Reactions: Squatch and ac_
Not Barrett Jackson but this is cool.

1955 Dodge La Femme ....
One of my favourite cars,,, in a different colour combination,,, with a Hemi

View attachment 75761

The Dodge La Femme was not the first car marketed to women, nor was it the last. A special edition based on the Custom Royal Lancer hardtop coupe, the La Femme came in pink or lavender paint and was equipped with a cosmetics kit, raincoat and cap, and matching umbrella.
I saw one of these probably 35 years ago. These, along with the pink and white '55/'56 Crown Victoria, have always been a favorite of mine, as well. I drove a factory pink Rambler Classic 660 wagon as a daily driver for six of the nine years I owned it. I don't give a rip if it's a pink car. I look at them as the automotive equivalent of BBW (big beautiful women). It may not be for everyone, but you can't deny the comfort level of the ride... ;)

Last edited:
Not Barrett Jackson, but a pretty spectacular car for 1947. Only a 1L engine. Henry Ford bought 2 of them.

This one sold for $450K. 0-60mph, 12 seconds. But it won many races.

1947 Cisitalia 202 Grand Sport coupe

• Love
Reactions: ac_ and Squatch