Barricade Armor?

Jess

I was looking into getting some barricade Armor for my rocker panels (W/ a step maybe). Has anyone used them on their Jeep? It seems like extreme terrain.com is the only place that carries the brand. Would love to hear what people think and/or alternatives...thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do look on them for awhile but love for them no grew up on me.
If I'm not wrong Extreme Terrain is the only ones who carry them.
Purchase depending on the intended use. The very solid ones are pricey but yeild good results.
I was looking on Poison Spyders one with the step integrated.

Reactions: Jess
That’s Extreme Terrain’s house brand. It seems to be popular with their customers. Hard to beat the pricing. I’d imagine that you can’t go wrong w the rocker guards. The only way to know is put them to hardcore use. I do question the powder coat quality and would inquire if they provide any warranty on the coating. Though, I’m not sure anyone provides a warranty on coating. There’s many variables that can negatively impact coatings in a short time. But never hurts to ask.

XT also exclusively carry a brand that goes by the name ‘OPR’ and I can confirm that their oem copy side view mirrors for TJ’s has no warranty other than 30 days from date of purchase. Those, in my experience, are garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jess